17.11.05

Wanderer

Dance for me sweetheart while I strum my guitar,you sure look pretty tonight. I've just come off the road and I could use the company, that would suit me just fine. Now I've seen a lot of special things around this world, and you can see them too, you can. What's that you ask? I have no name. I have no name, for I am known only as man. I am known only as man. I'm a wanderer, I have no place or time. I'm just drifting on this lonely road of mine. If you like you can come along with me, but I promise you that I am not the man I used to be. Now you and I we've seen our share of ups and downs. Somewhere we just lost hope. I can't change the past but who cares? Your love is all I've ever known. I'm a wanderer, I have no place or time. I'm just drifting on this lonely road of mine. And if you would accept me for me, then I promise you that there's a better man inside of me. Dance for me sweetheart while I strum my guitar,You sure look pretty tonight.

-Marc Broussard

This song relaxes me beyond comprehension.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home