10.6.06

Okay Kids,

We're going to try something new around here. Back in the day, on the LJ, every post used to ask for your mood. That annoyed me. It was a feature I didn't particularly enjoy. However, someone has gone above and beyond the call of duty here and made a set of images for the mood list using all West Wing pictures. Needless to say, I'm in love. So now the irony lies in the fact that I am now employing a feature of LJ that I hated on a system that doesn't support it. Let's see...how does that make me feel?

Mood:

Indifferent

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know... The LJ moods offer THEMES... Of that, you could do a West Wing theme for the moods -- just like here... Same deal.

--Anonymous

I'd sign it, but if you can't tell who this is, you're dumb. And by association, I'd be dumb too... in which case, I'd rather not let anyone know who this is...

4:37 AM  
Anonymous I'm With Stupid said...

That is, in fact, what this other person made, and I took to use here.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home